Are you interested in volunteering some of your time with Smokefree Idaho? Whether you have a few minutes or a few hours to give, your voice and your involvement can make all the difference. If you are hoping to get more involved with Smokefree Idaho, look at some of these recommendations: sign up for the Smokefree Idaho newsletter or sign the Smokefree Idaho petition of support.
- Post: The Smokefree Idaho Twitter, Facebook and YouTube pages are an easy way to show your support, learn about upcoming events, respond to trivia and share your own reasons to be smokefree.
- Share: Spread information about Smokefree Idaho to others who are interested. Social networking sites make this task easy.
- Call: The Smokefree Idaho hotline is available 24 hours a day. Leave a voice message or send a text with your support to (208) 991-4886.
- Volunteer: Have some spare time and love party planning? Get together with your local coordinator to see how you can volunteer with hosting or creating Smokefree events in your community.
- Connect: Meet with your local volunteer coordinator to see how you can help recruit friends and other community members.
- Write: Send a support email, or get more information at SmokefreeIdaho@gmail.com.